For more most recent news, market comments and press publications please go to "Press".
- May 2018: Funds Study "9 Hidden Champions": The Peacock European Best Value AMI Fund has been top ranked by the analysts of GBC Research, a fund research organization. (Read the full study in German)
- February 2017: Best Absolute Return Fund 2016 - "Golden Bull" for Peacock European Alpha Builder Fund!
The "Finanzen Verlag" has presented the 2016 winners of the well-respected "Golden Bull" fund awards. Our Long/Short fund Peacock European Alpha Builder has been the best in the category "Absolute Return Funds Equity" with a performance of +10% in 2016!
- January 2017: Fund Consultant: Fulminant development of "Long Only" Small Cap Best Value Fund
Our two Peacock Capital funds have been analysed by the magazine "FONDSANALYSTEN" in its January issue. The Alpha Builder Fund was at the top of the Long/Short ranking list. The stock picking of our Small Cap fund Peacock European Best Value was also fulminant: 22% performance in six months!
- July 1, 2016: Launch of Peacock European Best Value Fund
The Peacock European Best Value Fund AMI has been launched. Several investors were interested in a "directional" Small & Mid Cap strategy. Unlike our existing fund, the Peacock European Alpha builder, which pursues a long/short strategy, this fund is a "long-only" fund ultimately fully invested at any point in time. Investors appreciate that fund being part of their strategic equity quota. From July 1 on the fund can be ordered via the usual banks and custodians.
- May 13, 2015: Former CEO of exchange-listed Centrotec AG, Dr. Gert-Jan Huisman, joins Investment Advisory Board of Peacock Capital
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Gert-Jan Huisman, former CEO of German stock-listed Centrotec AG, is joining Peacock Capital's investment advisory board. For more than 15 years he has been CEO of the specialist in energy-efficient building technology with currently more than 530 EURm in revenues employing more than 3,300 people. Since the end of 2014 Dr. Huisman is founder and CEO of private equity firm Anders Invest B.V. based in the Netherlands.
- February 26, 2014: Peacock European Alpha Builder UI fund launched successfully
Peacock European Alpha Builder UI fund has been launched successfully. We are pleased by the keen demand from institutional investors, high net worth individuals and independent wealth managers. For the latter as well as for various investment intermediaries we offer a retail share class incl. commission structure. To find out more please click here.
- August 30, 2013: Former CEO of WestLB Mellon Asset Manamgenet joins Investment Advisory Board
We are pleased to announce the recruitment of Luke Nunneley, former CEO of WestLB Mellon Asset Management (WMAM), nowadays known as Meriten Investment Management. Nunneley and Siebel, managing partner of Peacock Capital, got to know each other at WMAM. During that period Siebel was responsible for a number of strategic clients and a dedicated European Small & Mid Cap product.
- June 12, 2013: Peacock Capital awarded by Thomson Reuters
Peacock Capital's fund management expertise has been awarded as exceptional by Thomson Reuters once again. The Thomson Extel Survey 2013 has awarded fund manager Siebel for the third time in a row since 2011 as one of the Top 20 fund managers in Europe.
- April 25, 2013: Peacock Capital further strengthens its investment competence with renowned capital market experts
We are pleased to announce the recruitment of renowned minds from industry and academia in order to establish Peacock Capital's innovative investment concept in the market.